Hemp Oil for Horses (250ml) | Vital Equine
Your horse deserves the best. They rely on you and trust you to give them good nutrition which will allow them to live a long and healthy life.
If you looked at the back of standard horse feed containers and researched the ingredients, you would be shocked at the lack of nutrition intheir food and the same goes for our food! Human food!
Luckily, nature has taken care of us with hemp. A natural superfood filled with amazing nutrition. Some even believe that you and your horse could live a healthy life by eating nothing but hemp!
- Our customers report Hemp as being beneficial to QLD Itch we recommend utilising our hemp feed, lemon myrtle balm and hemp oil for the most effective combination
- Hemp has shown to support the digestion and boost the immune system and to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- A great source of antioxidants (Vitamin E), minerals and Vitamin D, which is vital for calcium absorption, along with generous amounts of iron and zinc. With a guarantee that these plant-based Omegas
- Hemp seed oil contains balanced omega 3,6,9, GLA. Hemp seed oil is also a great source of antioxidants (Vitamin E), minerals and Vitamin D, which is vital for calcium absorption, along with generous amounts of iron and zinc.
Hemp may help to :
- Relieve joint pain returning agility
- Strengthen immunity
- Improves sensitive and irritated skin conditions
- Calm anxiety helping to overcome natural aggressiveness, separation or travel anxiety
- Improves coat shininess
- Excellent fatty acid composition
- Hemp naturally has the perfect Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio (3:1) of essential fatty acids (EFAs) which animals need just the same as humans do.
- The combination of Omega 6, antioxidants, and plant cholesterol has shown to lead to overall joint health by reducing inflammation, arthritis and painful/damaged joints.
General health 15ml | Illness or injury 20-50ml per day
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Disclaimer: Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional's advice.